For my bridal shower, my mother in law had all the guests bring along a favorite recipe written on a card for me. I got a lot of really great recipes and I'm finally trying them out. The first one we tried was from Dave's Aunt Lisa for baked crab rangoons. Dave LOVES crab rangoon. It is the one thing he has to order every time we go out for chinese. He saw this recipe and was instantly excited about trying these out.
They were super easy, a little time consuming, but totally worth it.
Baked Crab Rangoons
8oz crab meat
8oz cream cheese
3 green onions, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 pack wonton wrappers (can be found in the produce section- Thanks Lisa!)
1. Preheat oven to 400˚ F. In a bowl, mix crab and cream cheese together throughly.
2. Add green onions and garlic to crab mixture, blend well.
3. Add Worcestershire & soy sauces to crab mixture and stir well.
4. Spray two mini-muffin pans with non stick spray and place a wonton wrapper in each section.
5. Add one heaping teaspoon of crab mixture into the middle of each wonton.
6. Fold flaps of wontons to cover mixture.
7. Bake for 7 minutes
These little guys are tasty!