Tuesday, September 14, 2010

life!

So between now and my last post, I've gone for a bazillion job interviews, gotten a job working for an upscale ladies' clothing store, gone on a hunt for a new apartment, moved to said new apartment, and just in general not had time or energy for cooking. As soon as we decided we were moving, I basically stopped cooking. With all the packing and general messiness of a house on the verge of moving, I just didn't have the willpower to get in there and cook. We had a lot of frozen pizzas. And tuna sandwiches.

Now that we've moved (by the way, I do NOT advise both parties involved in a move to start new jobs the same week as the move), I haven't really spent a lot of time in the kitchen either. I have plans to, but the fiance is getting back into his school year schedule, which means he's never home at dinner time. Other than muffins on moving day for the men doing the heavy lifting (from a box mix! I know!), today's Tater Tot Casserole was the first cooking endeavor in the new, huge kitchen. That being said, I don't really think a recipe for Tater Tot Casserole is the type of thing I want to share on here.

So, I will be posting again sometime, things just have to quiet down and assume some sort of regularity for this to happen.

1 comment: